Friday, August 31, 2012

Daily Inspiration: Slow to Anger

Good morning! Mommy Maye is not feeling well today but since it's Friday and it's our reporting day, I need to go to work. Yesterday was a holiday and as usual Matt and I had a bonding time. As in, everywhere I go, he follows. 

I just have a little problem with him these past days. Matt will wake up in the middle of the night crying out loud. That scares me because it seems he's having a nightmare. Also, he acts differently when we are around (mom and dad). He used to be always understanding but now he's showing tantrums already. He will cry out loud when he don't get what he wants. I feel exhausted every time he do that. Her Tita said he is not like that when they are left alone. Hey mommies, please help me understand it. Got to read something about it soon.

Oh before I forget, here's our Daily Inspiration for today.


I really need this reminder much. I should take it slow especially being angry. I need it to deal with my son's terrible two stage. I want him to understand more and be patient as much as possible. 

Have you notices that our daily inspiration yesterday is also about anger? Sometimes no matter how we avoid anger, situations won't cooperate so I constantly remind myself about all these inspirations about anger. I find them helpful and I hope you find it helpful too.

Happy TGIF!
Enjoyed this post? Share your thoughts below—I'd love to hear from you!

Let’s stay connected:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the DISQUS box to comment.